- Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
- If shipment was made without Customer’s authorization;
- If incorrect items were shipped;
- If defective items were shipped;
- If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty;
- If the goods were sent on evaluation basis.
- To return goods, contact a Customer Service Representative by telephone for an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. The RGA # must also be clearly indicated on the outside of the returned package. Please have the following information:
- Reason you wish to return the goods;
- Quantity, description, product number;
- Date of Receipt of Order;
- Customer’s Purchase Order and the ARMS Medical invoice number;
- All instruments that have been used must be cleaned and sterilized prior to shipment.
- Shipment must be returned prepaid by Customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- If Customer intends to return equipment ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
- 25% within 90 days from date of shipment;
- Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition;
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items;
- No return after 90 days;
- No refund on sterile, single-use disposable products
- No refund will be made on customized instruments.
- No refund on special ordered items that are not normal stock of ARMS Medical.
Send all Returns to:
3585 NE 207th Street, #815
Miami, Florida 33180 USA